UCC Search Assistance
UCC searches for mortgagee notices can be done on-line for free! Contact the Office of the Secretary of State and request permission to search the website. A search account will then be approved and a user name provided to establish an account. Standard request by mail can be sent to: UCC Division, Department of State, 107 N Main St., Concord, NH 03301-4989. (Be sure to put the request on city/town letterhead.) Address requests to open an account via e-mail to ucc@sos.state.nh.us . All requests must include e-mail address, contact person, town name, and address. This piece of valuable information is sure to save communities both time and money.